November 10th, 2021 It's no secret that Netflix has been announcing a slew of new live action anime adaptations in their recent anime announcements. These include Yu Yu Hakusho, One Piece,...

November 4th, 2021 Now that we're out of Spooky Season, I wanted to dive into more anime centric food and decided to try my hand at Omurice! Omurice is a fried rice omelet and has been...

October 9th, 2021 Last week we looked at some of the studios and styles of the first two episodes of Star Wars: Visions. This week, shocker, we're doing something similar! We're going to...

September 30th, 2021 Hello Looters! I'm going to do a once a week breakdown on episodes of Star Wars: Visions. We'll be discussing studios, plot points, animation style, etc... This week...

September 13th, 2021 Loot Crate recently launched our Gundam Capsule Collection that holds a special place in our hearts for a very special reason that I'm going to talk about today. I'll...

August 26th, 2021 I recently(FINALLY) dove into the new long form manga written by Junji Ito titled "Sensor." Junji Ito's new tale's description is as follows: "A woman walks alone at...

August 12th, 2021 We recently launched our Gundam Capsule Collection and new Gundam Life Crate. I'd like to tell you about a Gundam series that I've recently been watching. Gundam Build...

August 5th, 2021 With the ongoing pandemic, many conventions and expos have decided to continue going virtual this year. That's no different for Crunchyroll Expo. Today, we're going to...

March 31st, 2021 GET LOOT ANIME FURY Hello my lovely anime fans and welcome back to yet another one of my awesome blogs! Today I have the grand honor of introducing you to our newest...

January 7th, 2021 GET LOOT ANIME Hello everyone! Long time no talk. Welcome back to my blog! Happy New Year! It is officially 2021, and to celebrate 2020 and the craziness that it was...
Page 1 of 7123...