This September, Loot Crate is celebrating INVADERS from another world! In honor of Venom’s slimy, shapeshifting form, we’ve concocted a super black slime recipe you can make at home.
What are you waiting for? Join the invasion with this Venom slime DIY!
Disclaimer: Kids shouldn’t make this slime without adult supervision. This slime is NOT edible, so please don’t eat it. And since you’ll be dealing with paint, make sure your work surface and clothes are covered and protected. Got it? Good.
Ready to get your goo on?
You will need:
- ½ cup (4 oz.) clear glue
- ½ tbsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp contact solution
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp black acrylic paint
- Spatula or spoon
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Optional: 2 tbsp black glitter
1. Grab a bowl!
2. Pour in the clear glue.
4. Contact solution…
5. Black paint…
6. And baking soda!
Optional: Add some glitter if you want to get your sparkle on!
6. Now mix it all up! Stir the ingredients with a spatula or spoon until the mixture thickens enough to pick up by hand.
7. Now here comes the fun part. Remove the mixture and knead with your hands until the slime reaches your desired consistency.
Other options: To make your slime more watery, add an extra tbsp of water. To make it stiffer, add one tbsp of contact solution.