September 23rd, 2021 Recently, I wrote about my picks for the top 5 indie games everyone should play. Today, I'm going to write about my personal top 5 underrated indie games of all time!...

July 22nd, 2021 This morning, EA came to the table with their update special: EA Play Live. Here’s a look at the breaking news they revealed. Grid Legends This was the world...

June 30th, 2021 Earlier this week, studio director Joel Burgess took to Twitter to share a tribute to his dog, River, better known to the world as Dogmeat from Fallout 4. Joel had a lot...

June 15th, 2021 With E3 2021 coming to an end, we decided to do a round up of the best announcements from the show. The absence of Playstation and some other big names not at the show...

September 16th, 2020 Ahh, the age-old question. Which play-style is the BEST play-style? Obviously, there's no right answer, but I'm going to act like there is for the purpose of this blog....

August 28th, 2020 In 1981 Namco created what would become one of the greatest arcade games of all time in the classic space shooter Galaga. This enormous arcade hit (actual revenue...

August 5th, 2020 Tetris has sold over 202 million copies making it one of the best-selling video game franchises of all time, right next to Minecraft. So do you know the facts behind...

July 22nd, 2020 SoulCalibur is often cited as one of the greatest fighting games ever released. So how well do you know this legendary game?? Let's find out. Oh and if you do well...

July 15th, 2020 Released initially in 1996, Crash Bandicoot is a classic game, putting a quirky spin on the traditional platformer model. So how well do YOU know this crazy bandicoot?...

July 10th, 2020 Namco's Dig Dug was a surprise addition when it tunneled its way into American arcades back in 1982. Gameplay consisted of you controlling Dig Dug as he cleared each...

December 4th, 2019 It's that time of year again! You know, the time that you think, "Oh I should start gift-shopping," and then you forget for a couple weeks and absolutely panic on the...

August 8th, 2019 You know what the say: sometimes good things come in threes! Over the last two weeks I've covered my favorite boss battles in World of Warcraft and The Legend of Zelda,...
Page 1 of 17123...